Monday, October 25, 2010

today..

Today almost sucked.. a lot.  Work piled up and got hectic, then things went south with some gf stuff.  I honestly dont have time for a gf, but im doing my best to make it work.  I dont have time for a lot of things.  homework didnt get done tonight, so I'm hoping my grade doesnt take too big of a hit for it being late. I have to commit my evening tomorrow to finishing.  And now I have to commit even more time to the podcast.  And the 10 hour shifts at work arent helping any.  Somethings gotta give sooner or later.

6 comments:

  1. god youre telling me...so much school work its ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it sounds like you have way too much on your shoulders. With your girlfriend, I dunno, but speaking from experience, not being able to see your boyfriend often hurts. The best thing I can suggest would be to get work and school sorted out; they're a huge part of your future.

    As for your GF, see if she's willing to scale things down until you're back into sorts. If she's really into you, she'll understand and stay faithful until you have more free time.

    Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear this! I'll keep up with your blog so I can find out how you're doing.

    keep it up! it usually gets better

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks man :( Hope things work out. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete