Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boo

Guess what I am for Halloween?!?!  An employee!  I work until 11pm tonight, and I have to be at work at like 8am tomorrow, which kinda puts me out of commission for any party stuffs.  So I will finish the rest of my HW at work, and spend my night playing New Vegas, or perhaps Metro2033 if I can get it to run decent.  A beautiful game, but 1080p freaking kills framerate.
I have adjusted my blog layout a bit and moved the Podcast player to the right, along with all the appropriate links to follow us.  I'm already looking forward to doing the next episode.  I am FUCKING STOKED about the weather.  I love the fall, and I like wearing cold weather cloths.  Also, my birthday is soon.

I REALLY want to spend my next Wednesday off detailing my car.  I have neglected doing so and have just been settling for a quick wash.  I need to hit it with rubbing compound, clay bar, polish, then wax.  It should take a full day, if not more.  I should go ahead and order some touchup berlina black paint to spruce up my hardtop, but then again, the whole thing needs a repaint.  I really want to do a photoshoot with the new hardtop.  Ahhh my car.. I'll save that for a separate blog post.

5 comments:

  1. can't wait for the next post!
    im excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta do a little work on my car too... but I've been too lazy lately haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlucky bout Halloween man. Have fun with your car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope the shift went easy for ya

    ReplyDelete