Sunday, October 24, 2010

LJ Entry #1

I saw livejournal on the movie The Social Network and figured I'd give it a shot.  Ironically, facebook is too cluttered with friends that aren't really my demographic for the things that I write.  Sure, feedback is there, but I also dont like exposing my raw thoughts on facebook.  People don't honestly know me, and I like to keep it that way.  I've done blogs before, but we'll see how this goes.

Today I was shopping at Sam's club for groceries for the hotel, and I saw a woman pull a Lone Star Card out of her Prada wallet.  Only in America.

Also, guests annoy me, mainly when they get in a tight spot like oversleeping and staying in their room for an extra 2 hours past checkout.  All of a sudden they shit bricks when they find out they are being charged another night.  It's not us being an asshole, its called policy, and its there for a reason.  But of course we have to be forgiving and we didn't charge the guy.  What kind of example does that set if our policy is as solid as jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment