Sunday, December 5, 2010

Recharging

So I'm back at work after 3 1/2 days of vacation. I sat around and did nothing, helped my friend out with his car, visited the parents, shot guns, had birthday cake, and played gran turismo 5 during my time off. I wish I could say that it was enough, but I feel like I really needed a few more days.

My finances are completely fucked, but I have come to terms with that. I need to start a hardcore bill-pay plan. I need to pay all of my credit card debt off ASAP.

I also have come to terms with completely blowing this session of college and have taken 2 F's which I will retake next session. This saves me from stressing about homework for a few weeks and starting over fresh. I cant blow it anymore or I'm done. I only need 4 more classes and I'll have my associates degree.

The college alone is a lot off my shoulders. I got about 600 dollars for my bday from my parents, which is all going toward bills. 400 of it is already gone so that I cant spend it. The other bet I am holding on to until my rent check clears.

I remember just over a year ago I was 100% debt free. And now I'm in the hole 19k. That just shows how I felt about buying shit when I was debt free. I guess on the bright side, I have 19k worth of shit that I felt that I needed.

1 comment: